Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pet Taming bugged

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pet Taming bugged Empty Pet Taming bugged Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:33 am

Satori

I just started again on this server yesterday and in total I have failed 15 T2s and 5 T1s. I'm guessing this has something to do with the changed tame rates.

2Pet Taming bugged Empty Re: Pet Taming bugged Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 am

Johno

Johno

The tame rate is not bugged lmao... Immortal wrote a script to make the taming rate random. Every Tier card has the same chance to tame... but the taming rate randomly varies with each individual tame... so a WD could have an 80% chance to tame at any one time, while a tortus could have only 1% Very Happy Obviously he has edited it so that the chance of getting a taming chance over 50% is very slim, meaning that not everyone walks around with t4, t5 and t6 pets Smile

3Pet Taming bugged Empty Re: Pet Taming bugged Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:35 pm

darkeye

darkeye

Shocked
I wonder if thats at all how it works. i went through 23 Angels, 10 Tortus, 12 Wolf, 7 Octo, 13 Red Pixy, 6 Blue pixy, 9 kenta, 12 gnoll, 5 Orc, 12 siren in one day

Ended up taming 0 Angels, 4 Tortus, 1 Wolf, 0 Octo, 2 Red Pixy, 0 Blue pixy, 0 Kenta, 0 Gnoll, 0 orc, 0 siren.
Question

that randomness is unique, and makes you work for what you really want. But it still doesnt make any sence Suspect

I dont even know if its possible to comprehend how it works, Oh well, back to farmin cards! cat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]